- Assure you that you are paying the payment for just purchase to product not to deposit in company account or not to invest with company. -Company is not bond/concern to/for open any office or paying for office because of it is online product sales based business. -if any one open office on itself decision he/she is bond to operate it on company terms and conditions, if their working procedure will be against company polices or they working for any other related company then legal action could be taken against them. -Keeping in view that company will pay the decided commission on the sales of recommended products as per company binary marketing plan and direct sales procedure. Company reserves the rights to change the any running commission ratio, sales procedure, marketing plan and product without any prior notice.
- Clients are independent contractors and are not purchasers of a franchise. The client Agreement between the Company and its client does not constitute an employer/employee, partnership or joint venture relationship. Client shall have no legal right or authority to bind the Company to any obligation or to make representations or warranties on behalf of the Company. The client shall be responsible for filing all necessary tax returns and paying all applicable taxes.
- Any verbal or written statements made by the client, as an independent contractor, with regard to the Products and the Business must be based strictly on the written information issued by the Company, for example, on the current Company website and sales promotion literature. The client is liable for all statements he/she may make which deviate from the aforementioned and shall indemnify the Company from any loss, damages, claims, costs (including legal fees or court costs) or fines arising from unauthorized representations made by the client, or otherwise not complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- The client is encouraged to determine his/her own hours of work, sales methods and sales operation provided they comply with applicable laws and regulations. The client is responsible for payment of all expenses incurred in the running of his/her client business.
The Clients agrees to give a true and fair description of the Products and the Business in all discussions with Customers, fellow Client and potential GSN Clients. This obligation to give a true and complete representation shall include the following points:
Terms and Conditions and Marketing plan
The Clients shall neither mis-state nor omit any essential details regarding the Marketing plan or abuse or improperly manipulate the Marketing plan. In discussions with potential GSN Client, the client will ensure that the following points are made clear:
- The Business is based on the promotion of Products to Customers.
- Client will not be successful merely by sponsoring other client without endeavoring to promote Product sales themselves.
- Exclusive or undue emphasis on sponsoring is not permitted.
The clients shall not make any exaggerated representations as to potential income to be realized by prospective GSN client when presenting the GSN business opportunity or the Marketing plan.
The client shall not make claims for the Products other than those found in information contained in current Company literature, Company websites or on packaging labels.
In setting a proper example for their down line, client must not disparage other GSN client, the Products, the Marketing plan, Company employees or officers.